Zi Sheng Wan is an ancient Chinese patent medicine with a history of more than 500 years.
In the early stage, TCM doctors used it to treat vomiting caused by spleen deficiency and prevent abortion.
TCM doctor deems that spleen deficiency will affect the nutritional absorption of pregnant women, and the lack of adequate nutrition in the fetus will lead to a miscarriage of pregnant women.
Zi Sheng Wan can prevent the occurrence of abortion. At that time, it was also called Bao Tai Zi Sheng Wan.
Later, Chinese medicine practitioners discovered that Zi Sheng Wan can not only prevent abortion but also treat other diseases caused by spleen deficiency.
After hundreds of years of clinical research and use by TCM practitioners, Zi Sheng Wan has been improved. It is made from 18 kinds of Chinese herbs.
It can treat abdominal distension, diarrhea, indigestion, paleness, lack of energy, loss of appetite, dry stool, and other diseases caused by weakness of the spleen and stomach.
The main beneficial ingredients of Zi Sheng Wan
- Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Fu Ling (Poria Cocos)
- Gan Cao (Licorice Root)
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus)
- Qian Shi (Semen Euryales)
- Chen Pi (Dried Tangerine Peel)
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Bai Dou Kou (Fructus Amomi Rotundus)
- Lian Zi Xin(Lotus Plumule)
- Shan Zha (Hawthorn Fruit)
- Jie Geng (Radix Platycodi)
- Bai Bian Dou (White Hyacinth Bean)
- Huang Lian (Rhizoma Coptidis)
- Huo Xiang (patchouli）
- Shen Qu (Medicated Leaven)
Dang Shen and Bai Zhu can nourish Spleen-Yang deficiency. Shan Yao, Bai Bian Dou, and Lian Xin can nourish the Spleen-Yin deficiency.
Fu Ling, Yi Yi Ren, and Ze Xie can remove dampness from the human body. Gan Cao can nourish the spleen.
Mai Ya, Shen Qu, and Shan Zha can promote digestion. Qian Shi can nourish kidney and spleen and dispel dampness.
Huo Xiang and Bai Dou Kou can treat vomiting and dysentery. Jie Geng can reduce their efficacy and avoid excessive damage to the lungs.
Huang Lian can clear heat, dehumidify and stop diarrhea. Chen Pi can nourish the spleen and stomach and improve the Qi in the lungs.
Benefits of Zi Sheng Wan
- Treating diarrhea and constipation.
- Treating indigestion and relieve abdominal distension and pain.
- Promoting digestion and increases appetite.
- Promoting metabolism and removes dampness from the human digestive system.
- Nourishing the spleen and stomach and treat other diseases caused by weakness of the spleen and stomach.
How to use Zi Sheng Wan
When using it, follow the instructions of the medicine. 9 grams each time, 3 times per day.
After the body is improved, you can stop using it, but pay attention to diet.
Side effects of Zi Sheng Wan
A large number of clinical observations show that Zi Sheng Wan has almost no side effects, but it should not have overdosed.
Precaution of Zi Sheng Wan
- Do not eat cold, greasy and indigestible foods when using it.
- Lactating women should not use it.
- Children should reduce the dose when using it.
- People who are allergic to the ingredients of Zi Sheng Wan should not use it.
- Patients with chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, pus, and blood, etc. should be used under the guidance of a doctor.
- If you are using other medicines, it’s better to consult a physician before using it.