Adults have some stress, both at work and in life and it always affects people’s moods.
Most people can’t adjust themselves to stress, so they will feel depressed, emotionally anxious, and even lose their temper to their loved ones and friends. In severe cases, people affected by stress will also suffer from some diseases.
Chinese medicine doctors think that happiness or unhappiness comes from the heart, not the influence of external factors. Unhappiness is a disease.
If you look closely at people with emotional instability, you will find that their tongues have tooth marks and a small number of spots on both sides of the tongue.
Such symptoms, Chinese medicine doctors believe that human Liver Qi stagnation and spleen deficiency.
Liver Qi stagnation can cause people to suffer from poor mood, chest pain, dizziness, loss of appetite, irregular menstruation and other symptoms.
Xiao Yao Wan can treat the above symptoms.
What is Xiao Yao Wan
Xiao Yao Wan is an ancient Chinese patent medicine with a history of more than 1,000 years.
In the early days, the output of Chinese herbs was not high. In order to control the consumption of Chinese herbs, people ground Chinese herbs into powder.
At that time, Xiao Yao Wan was in powder form and is also called Xiao Yao San, San meaning “Powder”.
Many people think that Xiao Yao Wan is a special medicine for women. Actually, it is not. As long as it meets the symptoms and causes, both men and women can use it.
The main beneficial ingredients of Xiao Yao Wan
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Bai Shao (White Peony Root)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Fu Ling (Poriae Cocos)
- Gan Cao (Licorice Root)
- Bo He (Mentha)
- Sheng Jiang (Fresh Ginger Rhizome)
Chai Hu can relieve liver stagnation and make people’s Liver and Qi smoothly.
Dang Gui and Bai Shao can nourish blood and liver.
Bai Zhu, Gan Cao, and Fu Ling nourish the spleen. If they are used together with Sheng Jiang, they can promote digestion, enhance appetite, and relieve gastrointestinal cramps.
Bo He can relieve liver stagnation and increase metabolism，It can enhance the efficacy of Chai Hu.
The benefits of Xiao Yao Wan
- Improving your mood and relieving your stress.
- Treating breast lobular hyperplasia.
- Treating women’s irregular menstruation.
- Treating gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers.
- Alleviating chronic hepatitis.
- Treating intestinal dysfunction.
- Relieving fatigue and improving memory.
- It has a calming, anti-anxiety effect and can be used to treat insomnia
How to use Xiao Yao Wan
6 ~ 9 grams each time, 3 times daily, takes with warm water. After using it for 2~3 weeks, the body will improve.
If the disease is serious, it can be appropriately increased in dose.
After the body recovers, you can stop using it.
The side effects of Xiao Yao Wan
Xiao Yao Wan almost has no side effects. People will not have dependence and drug resistance when using it.
However, it is only suitable for patients with Liver Qi stagnation and spleen deficiency.
When a healthy person uses it, it may cause endocrine disorders.
Precaution of Xiao Yao Wan
- Do not eat cold, greasy and indigestible foods when using it.
- Keep your mood optimistic and don’t get angry while taking medicine.
- People who have a cold should not take it.
- If you are allergic to its ingredients, you should not take it.
- If you are using other medicines, it’s better to consult a physician before using it.
- Children, the elderly, pregnant women, lactating women and those with the more menstrual flow should take it under the guidance of a physician.
- People with serious chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, nephropathy and so on should be taken under the guidance of doctors.